Charlie is 5!

My sweet boy turned 5! He was so excited about it! He had been talking about his birthday for months!
Charlie is full of life, very affectionate, has a great sense of humor, a logical mind with an attention to detail, and an all around great kid! When he starts a sentence, "If I understand correctly," I know I'm going to be called on the carpet for something. He showers me with kisses regularly; continues to be my snuggle buddy at night; and is hooked on playing video games, particularly Smash Bros. with Aaron!
On any given day his favorite food is pepperoni pizza, peanut butter and jelly uncrushable, or strawberries. He pretty much only drinks water and cannot stand any carbonated drinks. Some of his favorite things to watch are Puppy Dog Pals and Sofia the First. He has a tender side and takes good care of his doll, Max. It is very cute to hear him and Sarah Graves playing dolls as Mom and Dad. He also enjoys playing with his superhero figures and building with his Legos. He loves listening to Puppy Pirate books at bed time and doesn't care that we have read them many times. 
He completes our family, brings us so much joy, and helps us grow. I couldn't imagine life without this sweet buddy and am so grateful he chose us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable