Beach Day 7

Suddenly it was our last day at the beach and we decided to pack in as much fun as we could!

The seaweed had moved out and the water was back to its beautiful clear, green color!
Cartwheels in the sand!

My girl is so much fun and loves all things beach!

This guy had a good time!

Sometimes Aaron is the calm in all the crazy!

My buddy doesn't like to pose, but he enjoyed poking around in the sand with a stick!

 My two best guys!

Sissy and daddy!

Love this girl!

Had some fun times with my kiddos!

My mermaid girl swimming!

Charlie was elated to realize he could touch in the shallow area without his puddle jumper!

These three are my world!

My mermaid girl!

One more night out for fried shrimp!

Charlie was so funny. He was eating fried shrimp and asked Sarah Graves, "Sissy, have you tried shrimp? They don't come alive and wiggle in your mouth." 




Who knew wiki stix could be so fun!

After dinner, we headed for putt putt!

Only Charlie would go out for putt putt and turn it into a building game!

Aaron beat us all!


Sissy was in love with ice cream after putt putt!

Charlie was more intrigued with palm trees!

After putt putt, we went for a night swim!


We had a wonderful day! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable