Baby in the House!

Last weekend we had fun having baby Livy at our house! We pulled out our things for a little baby and she fit right in! 


We went to Costco and church with her and she did well. She is used to being worn and it was easy to pop her in the Ergo. She is so light! She was really sweet and cuddly, too!


I must say that it felt odd to be taking care of a small baby and not nursing her. I took for granted how much I relied on my body to tell me it was time for the baby to be hungry and we didn't have to worry about making bottles. Fortunately, Olivia likes the bottle much better than mine did and she will take it even if it isn't very warm. A big relief for me!

Sissy and Charlie were good with her! Can't wait for her to come back!

Comments

Glad you guys enjoyed having her and that she wasn't too much trouble. I really appreciate the help.

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!