Saturday Night

I have been off work for several days and it has been so lovely.  We have really just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves.  Saturday was a great day spent shopping and then watching the game at my parents'.   It was the kind of evening where we were all in a good place and seemed to just enjoy one another's company.  Mom, Jeanne', Maw Maw and I sat in the play room with the kids while Dad and Aaron watched the game.  We checked in on it, but we were mostly on baby duty.
The kids had a ball just playing and being themselves.  We all delighted in SG's dance party with my iPad and Charlie happily toddled around holding someone's phone!  Everyone was relaxed and it just felt easy.  Knowing that I had several days off ahead made me feel relaxed and I wasn't stressed about how late the kids were staying up or all that needed to be done at home.  Such a wonderful feeling!
These aren't great pictures as they were mostly taken on my phone and I cannot master a steady hand with it, but I wanted a few pictures to capture the evening.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable