Beach Trip!

We spent last week at the beach and just loved it!  We got down here Saturday afternoon and quickly had to hit the pool.  Sunday morning came early for us and Sarah Graves hopped into her swimsuit before helping Pops make pancakes for everyone!


Charlie doesn't like to keep his hat on so Daddy borrowed it!

He enjoyed the little pool we set up on the beach!


I can't believe how big my little man is getting!

Sissy was tired and thought she might take a rest with Lovie.

He loves this suitcase that Grandaddy and MeMe gave him for his birthday!

I started with what I think might have been a migraine while we were out on the beach and had to lay down for a couple of hours.  Aunt Nay and Daddy kept an eye on the wild people and had a good time.  In fact, when I got up, I heard Sissy asking Nay if she could be her Mommy!  You have to work hard to keep your place in her heart!

Feeling a little better, we took an evening walk on the beach and saw the sunset.  

It was a great first day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable