A Long Week...

Some weeks just feel long, and this has been one of those for me.
Sunday night Aaron started with a stomach flu and Charlie decided to be awake from about 2am to 5 am.  I have been busy at work and worked a lot to get things ready for the consignment sale.  Wednesday night was rushed getting all the items checked in for the consignment sale and last night was busy getting ready for my cousin and her husband to come this weekend.  Charlie seems to be maintaining his night waking  routine with some variations on the time and Sissy added a couple of doozy tantrums to keep life fun!  Needless to say, I am ready for the weekend!
Highlights of the week were lunch with my sweet friend, Sarah and a delightful breakfast with SG. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!