Busy, Busy

Aaron knew that I wasn't one to spend a lot of time hanging out and then we had kids.  Now neither one of us gets to "just hang out" much.  
There are times though when I ask myself why I committed us to doing something not required.  The last few nights have been those times.  We have worked to get items ready for a kid's consignment sale.  It took a lot of time to round up these items that we never felt were critical to babies and some of the outgrown clothing.  I am only letting go of a few pieces that I don't see us using again.  It still took a lot of time!  We bring our items tonight and hope they sell well tomorrow and Friday.  Not sure I will do this again, but sometimes amnesia sets in and I forget all the work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable