Lovie

Aaron is away at training this week, so Lovie is staying with us.  She is sleeping over every night this week! Sarah Graves is thrilled to have Lovie stay at our house!  If it were up to Sarah Graves, we would all live on a compound together.  Isn't that what every child wants, all their favorite people in one place all the time?
I have appreciated all the help.  The evenings are hectic enough, but doing it by yourself is just exhausting.  It has been nice to have someone there to talk to once the kids are in bed.  I am not used to having anyone to help me get SG ready in the mornings and I could definitely get used to that!  If Lovie and Pops ever want to move in, I would be happy.
We have missed daddy a lot while he is gone and one of those reasons is his patience getting Charlie back to sleep.  I can usually get him down the first time, but the frequent wake ups after that start to wear on me.  We have done alright though and once Charlie comes to bed with me, he has slept pretty well.  We hope that daddy is enjoying some nice meals in restaurants and some nights of uninterrupted sleep!  We will be excited to see him on Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable