Blur

Last week feels like it was a blur.  Sarah Graves was sick Sunday night and still didn't feel great on Monday morning.  Then, Charlie started with some sniffles.  Tuesday afternoon I started feeling like I had a stomachache and by Wednesday morning I knew it was the stomach flu.  Thursday I was feeling better and by early Friday morning Charlie had started with it.  His seems to have done like Sarah Graves where he seemed better Saturday and was sick again early Sunday morning.  I have decided that when you have kids, especially a child that shares your bed, you need guest rooms so that you have extra beds waiting with clean sheets for when the unexpected happens during the night!
We had some fun too and I will post about those events soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!