Fourth of July Parade

Tuesday, Sarah Graves' school put on a Fourth of July parade.  It was pretty cute to see!  Each class had their own little theme and the parade got started with some of the littlest ones being shown off in their decorated cribs!

Check out these cuties in their stroller.  I adore the sunglasses!

Here is Sarah Graves' class.  They made their shirts using their handprints and fist print to make the eagle on there.  

I got teary watching how big my baby was waving her flag!  

I might be biased, but I thought she was the cutest kid out there.

Lovie met us there for the parade and SG was proud to show off her classroom.  She showed us some of her recent projects and we met some of her friends.  

It was a little hard on the kids to have their parents come in and then have to leave, but she took it pretty well.  
This is SG and her friend, Joseph playing with some of the toys.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!