Check-Up

Now that I am in the last few weeks of pregnancy, I have appointments every week.  Yesterday we had a great check-up.  My blood pressure is still good.  Chubby measures at 38 cm, which is still within the acceptable range for 36 weeks.  His heart rate was right at 140 and he is positioned head down.
I found out that my iron levels are in the appropriate range, so I will continue taking the iron supplement once a day.  The results of my beta strep test came back negative, which is great because I won't need IV antibiotics when I get to the hospital!  Needing the antibiotics isn't the end of the world, but you have to get to the hospital earlier and it means you have the IV from the start.
All in all, things are looking good right now!  Just another few weeks to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable