Party Food

Our Halloween party was inspired by all things found on Pinterest!  If you aren't on Pinterest, you should definitely check it out.  I am very addicted to it. 

Here are some of the cute things that we did for the party and by we I mean Jeanne', Aaron, Mom, and me.  Jeanne' did some baking, Aaron was a huge help with cooking and party preparations, and Mom came Saturday to help me do all the last minute details and loaned us some party items.  I seem to be good at coming up with these ideas and organizing, but I couldn't pull it off without a lot of help. 


I found these printables for a Halloween banner and matching bottle labels.  They were so easy for Aaron and me to put together and I thought they turned out cute. 
I did these ghost cookies using Nutter Butters.  The candy coating made them taste quite yummy!
These are my iced sugar cookies.  I spend forever icing them, but I was pleased with how they turned out. 
Jeanne' made cupcakes with owl faces and some like mummies.  She also did her cake pops to look like pumpkins.  Sarah Graves would walk up and grab a cake pop for herself, then hustle off to play!
Jeanne' did these jell-o jigglers shaped like pumpkins and bats.  They were a hit!
This is a peanut butter ball that I saw on Pinterest and Jeanne' made.  It was so delicious with the graham cracker sticks.  You really should try this, it was so tasty.
We also made mummy dogs, buffalo chicken bites, alien larvae (sweet potato turnovers with a green egg wash), and a pumpkin formed out of carrots and cucumbers.  As usual, we had way too much food, but it all turned out tasty and looked really cute. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!