Ho! Ho! Ho! Your Halloween



Ms. Margaret Ann sent us these darling Halloween outfits.  I just LOVE the orange and black one!  SG loves all things yellow, so you know which one is her pick!  I am so thankful for all the cute things sewn for her. 

We are getting excited for Halloween!  Through the help of my Mom and Jeanne', SG's Halloween costume is ready.  However, we may have a little confusion about the holiday.  Several weeks ago I told her about Santa Claus and how he says, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"  I figured I would start working it in and by Christmas she would probably have the idea.  Well much to my surprise, she took to Santa Claus immediately and started saying, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"  The only problem is that she also thinks pumpkins say, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"  We walk into any store with a Halloween display and she excitedly points and shouts, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"  The worst part is that pumpkins don't really make a sound, so it's hard to correct her.  I have taught her that ghosts say, "Boo!", but what does a pumpkin say?  We have been mentioning trick-or-treat, but she doesn't get that yet.  So for now, at our house pumpkins say, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable