Halloween Party

We hosted a Halloween party at our house yesterday and this year we all dressed up!  Aaron and Lucy dressed as a pair going as Steve and Blue from the show Blue's Clues.  Lucy's closet came complete with floppy ears and a tail!  Aaron wanted to be authentic so he researched where Steve on the show got his shirt and purchased the real one.
Sarah Graves and I had matching costumes.  I saw this idea for a cute ghost costume for her and decided it would be perfect.  My main criteria for perfection was that it was comfortable for her to wear and did not require wearing anything on her head.  That means happiness for her and peace for me!  Lovie appliqued the shirts with the ghost face and Aunt Nay taught me how to make a tutu. 




Daddy and his girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!