School Days

 Last week was the official start of Sarah Graves' school year.  We were so excited for her first day of school!  I worried just a little bit about whether or not they would be able to understand what she needed and know just how special she was.  Her teaches seem very sweet though, so I didn't worry too much.

  Here she is on the morning of her first day all dressed and ready to go!  I thought she looked just adorable and comfy too!  She was most impressed with her new school shoes.  She points out her shoes all the time!  She loves to take the shoes and socks off, which drives me only a little batty!

Here she is arriving at school and wouldn't you know it, she took her socks and shoes off on the five minute ride over there!  That kid is crazy!
 Here you can see her little tag where she leaves her bag out in the hall each day.  She brings her lunch, 3 diapers, and an extra change of clothes with her each day. 

 This is Sarah Graves with one of her teachers.  There are 8 kids and 2 teachers for her class.  Like I mentioned, her teachers seem very sweet and they know babies.

 She had a great first day and came home in a fabulous mood!  Her teacher described her as a power player because she was constant motion and went up and down the slide so much.  Sarah Graves loved playing outside so much that she tried to take the playground home in her shoes!  The sand just pours out of them!  I think that's the sign of a good time playing.

She was so proud to show me her work from school.  We went over each of the animals and talked about the sound they make.  I love seeing her feel so good about herself!
I didn't order it soon enough for it to be here for the first day, but this is her backpack that I just love!  Of course, she insisted on putting it on even though it is almost as big as she is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!