Furry Patient

Lucy had her surgery yesterday and we are so thankful that all went well.  I dropped her off before work and waited and waited to hear how it went.  Finally, I got a call in the afternoon that the surgery was finished and she was in recovery.  Her vet performed the eye lift procedure on both eyes, removed a wart growing in her mouth, and another wart that I noticed that morning on her side. 
Aaron picked Lucy up after work and Sarah Graves has been so sweet to her.  She told me about Lucy's bobo, signed to me that it hurt, and then would pet her so gently and kept signing that she had to be gentle.  Sarah Graves really is fond of Lucy.
Lucy has been doing very well.  She acts a little lethargic, but she hasn't complained about discomfort and seems to feel okay.  She has eaten a little.  Her biggest complaint is probably that she cannot go outside unsupervised for a while for fear that something will get in her eye.  She loves to be in her yard and enjoy a cool evening, so she is missing that. 
I am really worried that the warts are going to keep coming back in other spots, but there isn't anything that we can do about it.  I hope that this surgery helps her and we can get back to enjoying life with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable