Meet Sol

We had a great time at the beach and it was so wonderful to have that time to relax and just be. We took over 1,000 pictures, so I have a lot of sorting and editing to do to get to the 15 or so great ones that are worth sharing:). Many of the pictures have my behind in them trying to get Sarah Graves to look at the camera, so I have to research how to Photoshop a large object and shrink it (make it look more toned too?) while keeping everything else in proportion, a miracle worker tool is what I am looking for.

Until I have all that done, I want to introduce you to Sol, the bear. We were walking through a Del Sol store when Sarah Graves saw this bear and was instantly in love! The part that changes color in the sun are his paws. They become multi-colored, but I don't think she notices or cares about that. She immediately picked him up and hugged and hugged him. I knew we weren't leaving that store peacefully without that bear. Daddy said that could be her souvenir, and she has slept with him since. The weird thing is, he isn't exactly the softest bear you can find. He kind of feels like he took a bath and came out a little bristly. She loves him and that's what counts.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable