Skinny Jeans

While Grancy was here she wanted to buy Sarah Graves a prize, so we went to Crazy 8 and picked out a cute outfit for the fall.  I got the jeans in a size 2T just to be sure that they would be roomy to go up over her fluffy diaper.  I decided to try them on her at home and I was envisioning that if anything, they would be too big and way too long. 
When I put them on her, they started to get stuck at her knees and the top of the jeans wouldn't go any higher than her hips.  I was trying to help her wiggle into them like I would my own and then it occured to me that babies are constantly growing and these jeans just wouldn't work for us. 
When I took them off of her I did a check to see that I had picked up the right size and noticed that these were labeled skinny jeans!  Who would imagine that they make skinny jeans for babies?  Who wouldn't want their baby to be a little chubby?  Who knew that fashion issues started so young? 


Needless to say, I will be on the lookout for what cut of jeans I pick up for her next time.  I will look for a picture of a bulldog on our next pair!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable