Playuing Side

Aunt Nay emailed this photo to me this morning.  Aunt Nay came over to watch SG this morning and I will come home at lunch to be with her this afternoon while Mom is in Baton Rouge for a reunion.  We are so lucky that members of our "village" live nearby and are willing to help out with our sweet girl!
In this photo she is panting like Lucy.  I love that she chose to wear her rain boots!  I'm glad she's having such a good time.  I enjoyed having breakfast with her!  We made French toast and she gobbled it up.
Why won't Microsoft Picture let me save the rotated picture?  Computers confuse me...

Comments

Nikki said…
Well those are the best rain boots I have ever seen!!! I wonder who gave her those boots?!?!?!?!?

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable