Extra Hands

I feel so fortunate that we have such loving family that they would take turns staying with us and taking care of our baby.  On top of that, they have helped us out with so many things.  My grandmothers helped us make a lot of baby food for SG and cleaned up the kitchen for us at night so that we had more time with SG. 

 Then, my mother-in-law and Aaron's aunt came and volunteered to plant in our front yard for us.  We had been trying to grow azelias under this tree for some time, but they kept dying.  So, Aaron and Ms. Nancy went and picked out all new plants that Ms. Nancy and Aunt Lynn planted for us.  I don't really enjoy yard work, so this was a true gift. 
Ms. Nancy made Aaron this peach pie and she also made us her signature chocolate pie (I dove into it before getting a picture).  We have eaten so well with everyone around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!