My Lunch

I decided to take my lunch to some tables we have in an outdoor courtyard rather than eating at my desk.  I was planning to look at facebook while I ate, but two guys from my department walked up looking for a table, so I suddenly had company.  You would never believe the topics of our lunch conversation, washing machines, detergents, and cleaning products.  Yep, these two guys were like a couple of old hens swapping laundry tips and ideas on stain fighters.  I chimed in since I was there, but I couldn't help but laugh at the conversation.  I rarely get together with women and chat about laundry or cleaning!
After lunch I signed myself up for the gym here.  I have been thinking that I need to do some exercise, but keep finding an excuse.  To hold myself accountable, I signed up for several sessions of personal training.  I picked a trainer that I have heard is tough.  As much as I am going to hate it, I think I need someone to push me so that I get back in the habit.  I start after our beach trip.  That means I have the rest of this week to enjoy my sedentary ways.  Exercise is a good thing, it is.  That will be my new mantra!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable