Easter Dinner

I made lunch for us on Sunday after church. Mom and Dad were there as well as our family friends, Ms. Janan and Ms. Pauline. I picked up the cutesy bunny breads at a local bakery and just loved how they looked on the table.








I didn't get any pictures of the meal itself, but we had a good ham from Honey Baked Ham, sweet potato casserole, Emeril's mac'n cheese, my favorite salad with strawberries, garlic rolls, and for dessert we had several choices. Mom made strawberry pie, Ms. Janan made a strawberry cake, Aaron made vanilla ice cream, and I made cupcakes with Pioneer Woman's recipe for the tastiest frosting I have ever had. It is always a delicious meal when you have more desserts than side dishes! It was a really nice afternoon spent lingering at the table enjoying each other's company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable