Busy Saturday

Saturday morning I started cooking lunch to take to one of our midwives, Margaret, who has had some really awful things happen to her lately; one of them being that she fell and broke her ankle leaving her unable to move around for the past month.  A care calendar was organized and I signed up to bring her lunch.  Part of her meal included some cinnamon muffins.  They were on the counter cooling and I guess SG helped herself to one (who knew she would reach up there and knock one off) because the next thing I saw was SG holding parts of a muffin and shoving it in her mouth as hard as she could go.  I couldn't scold her, so I put her in her high chair to enjoy the rest of it. 
She was such a sweet girl while we visited with Margaret and Aaron cut her grass.  She showed her all her toys and most of her party tricks! 

After we left Margaret's we made a trip to IKEA.  I had hoped that SG would fall asleep at the start of the journey, but instead she fell asleep just before we got to the checkout line.  She was a happy shopper the whole time, so I can't complain.
Who let this girl grow up so much?  She looks so long sitting there in her stroller. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable