Weekend Breakfast

On the weekends, I like to have what I think of as fun breakfast.  Fun breakfast to me is the kind of breakfast I don't have time for on a weekday.  French toast is one of my favorites.  When I was a kid, my Dad would get up on Saturday mornings and often he would make french toast.  He called it Daddio's Famous French Toast.  I have a lot of fond memories of those Saturday mornings. 
Yes, I like a lot of powdered sugar on mine.

Sarah Graves had french toast, too.  Minus the powdered sugar.  She at a whole slice of her own!  She had a hard, round tummy when she was finished.  I handed her pieces that she fed herself.  Self-feeding is something that we don't do a lot of, but this was something she could have on her own. 

Comments

Nikki said…
OOOOOO --- the memories -- Daddio's Famous French Toast --- I can see us sitting around that small table of the condo y'all lived in while in South Carolina ---- oh such a fun time!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable