Random Thoughts

Monday i brought my aging Volvo in to see what was causing a service light to come on. Getting up early enough to leave with SG and Aaron is almost enough to kill me. I was pretty sure i was going to die later as my cold like symptoms got worse. You know, put me in a pasture so I can go with dignity kind of bad.
Those who know me, know that I don't ever have my cell on. It's more a device for outgoing calls than it is for incoming. That would explain why i made a special effort to turn the ring volume on yesterday and didn't recognize that little song I kept hearing from it. Eventually, I figured it out and was pleased that it was the repair shop calling to tell me my car was ready.
Today I am feeling much better and my car is running great! SG has picked up some new words that I need to get on video. Let's just say that she has secured her place in my Dad's heart, oh for forever.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Nikki said…
His heart isn't the only one!!! :o)))

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable