Moms at School

It is so sweet the things school does to make moms feels special! Charlie's class did a breakfast for us.


I wish I had a video of this precious boy giving me the gift he made! 


He painted a jar and they put a battery operated candle in it. It is a sweet gift but the best part was his pride and enthusiasm!


Sissy made me this precious placemat that included a description of my favorite things and on the. back she wrote what she loves about me. 
Her class made a hilarious video of the kids being interviewed about how they know they are in trouble, the funniest thing your mom does, and what makes your mom smile. The answers were hilarious! I was worried what SG might say. She said she knows I'm really mad when I say I can't deal with her anymore and have to get her dad! Ha! That is what I do when I'm about to lose it. The funniest thing I did was in a bubble bath I was looking for the bar of soap and mistook my toe for the soap! Saying I love you is what makes me smile.
Both of them know my favorite color is purple and favorite food is steak! Neither of them know my age but at least SG thought lower!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable