Giving Thanks

I didn't take many pictures on Thanksgiving. We had a lovely morning watching the Macy's parade, doing a little cooking, and feeling relaxed. The afternoon was crazy kids playing together, enjoying a wonderful meal, and just time together. 
The evening was Black Friday shopping! The chance to shop with my mom and sister is special and a lot of fun. Sarah Graves was very pleased that she could go Black Friday shopping with Pops. That has been something she enjoys doing with him and they didn't get to last year and she really missed it. Charlie and Aaron were perfectly happy to go home!

I felt like I struck gold when I saw this picture of these three cuties!

Sissy and Lovie were the only ones to smile and look at the camera, but everyone else was there for Thanksgiving too!

Kids plate. I love the turkey cookies that Nay made with the kids! They gobbled them up!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable