Home Depot Saturday

When I suggested I would go to the kids' workshop with them, Sarah Graves was visibly disappointed. She wanted the date with daddy! So, I let them go for breakfast and met up with them as they finished their project. I think it's sweet that she values time with him. 

 
Charlie was delighted to see me!

 
After the project, we did some shopping for plants, paint, and other supplies to make our yard better. The weather was gorgeous so we spent the afternoon re painting a fence, spreading mulch, cleaning up a flower bed, planting flowers, and feeling quite pleased with our efforts!

Now that the kids aren't babies, it feels so nice to be able to do a few things for the house while they help or play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable