Happy Thanksgiving!

These two little pumpkins and the family that loves them so much are what I am always thankful for. They are healthy, bright, and so loving.  I can't think of anything else more to want.  


Our Thanksgiving day started off relaxed with nice family time.  Sarah Graves helped me make the green bean casserole and Charlie wanted to join in too.  This was the first year that we showed her the Macy's Day parade and she enjoyed some of the performances and the balloons.  We even had time to play a few rounds of SG's favorite game, Don't Break the Ice.



We celebrated at Lovie and Pops' house and really enjoyed a tasty meal together.  It was a pleasant afternoon that included naps for some and time to relax.  





In the evening we split up for shopping.  Aaron didn't want to shop and he took Charlie home.  Pops took SG shopping with him and they had a ball together.  He let her play with some toys in the store and she thoroughly enjoyed the time to be Pops' buddy.  Lovie, Nay, and I went to do some hardcore shopping.  In my opinion, it was an excellent Thanksgiving spent with people I love doing things I enjoy.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable