Frenzy

I feel overwhelmed and a bit frenzied with Christmas next week.  I thought we were on the ball until we all got the flu and I missed a week of work.  Then, as we were recovering from that, Sarah Graves and I had a stomach bug.  I am terribly behind at work and at home.  Christmas cards are slowly getting done; Christmas gifts have been purchased, but aren't wrapped; gifts have to be shipped in the next day in order to be sure they reach their out of town recipients; I don't have any goodies baked; Lucy hasn't been to see Santa; and despite our efforts, this house looks like the mob tossed it!  In addition to the Christmas activities we are enjoying, SG's classmates are turning 4 and we will go to our 3rd birthday party this month on Sunday.
We are having a lot of fun and I will get the pictures edited and posted, but this week I am working hard to make headway on our preparations for Christmas.
To keep us all connected during this busy time, I have tried to spend some special time with each child.  SG and I had a fun lunch together!

Charlie and I spent a morning together where I mostly chased after him as he used his makeshift stool (aka the trash can) to reach the counters and alll the fun stuff up there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!