Whale of a Party!


I picked this printable set out on Etsy.  I knew I wanted whales for my summer baby and fell in love with the chevron!

I love the pinwheel as an addition to the centerpiece.  

We only had a few kids over and I had fun putting together their goodie bags.

I made the party hats and wanted Charlie to have a special one!

Cute little water bottles!

 Mini candy bars with a whale wrapper!

The iced sugar cookies are my favorite and I love doing them for birthdays.  These little whales turned out great and the new recipe I tried was so tasty!

I made these marshmallow pops and they were quite tasty!  SG is in love with marshmallows, so she was a huge fan!

This cake was so darling and so delicious!  Mom and Dad made it based on a picture that I found and I think it came out so wonderful!  What a lucky boy Charlie is to have a Lovie and Pops who love him so much!  

I kept it a bit more simple, but we still had a nice assortment of sweet and salty treats.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable