Tennis Time!

For over 20 years my mom has loved tennis!  She has worked and practiced very hard!  Her team had a great season this year and they made it to city finals.  Their old neighborhood, Chartwell, is a really big tennis neighborhood and there is a lot of support for watching it.  I can remember summers where our weekends and social calendar revolved around watching tennis and the meals at Dos Copas after!  Going out to watch her Saturday night reminded me of those days.






Even though her team did not win the day, I was glad that we could go out and cheer for mom.  She has always been the mom who supported my every pursuit and cheered me on in any way she could.  It feels good when I can do a little of that for her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable