She's Just So Cute!

I posted yesterday about our struggle to get adjusted to a new school, but I also have to write about just how cute my girl is! 
She is really talking a lot now and it is just getting so fun!  She expresses all sorts of ideas and thoughts to us.  I never realized all that was going on inside her mind and still probably only know a little of it. 
The other morning she was putting on her clean panties and kept pulling at her nightgown.  When I asked her what was going on she replied, "my pgs stuck in my butt, BaBa."  She said it with complete sincerity and it was so hard not to laugh.
Sunday she was painting and I asked who she was making a painting for.  Her typical response is Lovie, but that day she looked at me and said, "BaBa, I make this for you bring your work."  I now have a lovely green painting hanging above my desk that I couldn't be more proud of. 
Monday I started with a cold and didn't feel good and she was whining about getting dressed when I told her that I didn't feel well and could she please help me out by getting dressed.  A little later once she had her clothes on, she came over and patted me and said, "I help you out, BaBa."  It was probably the sweetest thing because she understood that I didn't feel good and needed a little extra from her. 
She is usually entertaining to whoever is at the chiropractor and the other day she told them all about eating at Popeye's and how she likes the "mashed toes" and biscuit, but does not like the chicken.  She saw the Popeye's on the way to their office and was anxiously awaiting dinner there.  We had Lovie and Pops with us making it a real treat.  While in there the Rockin' Doopsie song "Don't Mess With My Toot Toot" was playing and she caught on to that one real quick.  While riding in the car she started singing it out of the blue! 
Sometimes I feel like she isn't interested in music class because she prefers to run around and twirl herself silly, but the other day she looked at her plate that has two birds on it and she started singing one of our songs, "Two Little Blackbirds" complete with the hand motions.  I guess she is getting something out of it.
Her improved verbal skills are allowing her to show us how good her memory is.  I have started offering her piggy back rides because she is getting heavy for me to carry around and she remembered that on her Elmo DVD his daddy gives him a piggy back ride. 
I could go on about her forever, but those are some of the cute things she has done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!