I'm Back!

I made it home yesterday afternoon and I am so glad to be back.  My sweet girl was anxious to hug me and told me that she loved me!
Overall, it was a good trip.  Mom and I enjoyed some time together.  We made time to see a movie, "What to Expect When You're Expecting."  It was really cute and I recommend it for something light and fun.  We also found some good restaurants, including a cajun restaurant that actually flies their seafood in from Louisiana!  The town where we were is small, but we were in a downtown area that has been revitalized with some cute restaurants and shops and the weather was great for being outside.
My days were long and spent working the hiring event and meeting candidates for the customer service representative jobs in the new call center that will be opening in August.  I am proud to work for a company that is creating jobs even when it's tough to do so.
One of the things that drove me nuts was everyone being so worried about my being pregnant.  If I was asked one more time if I was doing okay, I was going to scream.  They wanted me sitting all the time and that was near impossible considering the size of the location and how much there was to do.  I kept reminding them that babies do not just fall out, but they were worried.  I am so used to thinking of pregnancy as a normal state that may have a few challenges, but nothing like being sick; it's hard for me to remember that not everyone views it that way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable