We Are Loving These!




My Mom turned us on to these marinades and we simply love them. I think the Baja Citrus flavor is my favorite, but we haven't tried one that I don't like. They are so easy because you just mix the seasoning with water, oil, and some flavors call for vinegar. You can leave it on all day or as little as 15 minutes. We usually leave ours all day and the meat is so tender and full of flavor! I am actually excited to have grilled chicken on the menu! They are at our local groceries in the section with the taco seasoning.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad!

Comments

Libby said…
We use these too...I love them! Try them in the crock pot--the meat is so tender and delicious, and most importantly, DONE when you get home from work :).

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable