Happy Mother's Day!

Today was my first mother's day and what a joy!  To think that just a year ago I was a little worried that we weren't pregnant (or so I thought) after trying for a few months.  What a difference a year makes because today I woke up to my sweet girl "talking" and went to get her with that smile on her face! 
Aaron, Sarah Graves, and Lucy picked out this wonderful perfume for me and how Lucy snuck off to pose for this card for Hallmark, I will never know!  Aaron started my day with my favorite breakfast, french toast.  Scrumptious! 
This evening we had Mom, Dad, and Jeanne' over for a meal that was heavenly.  Aaron made his fabulous steaks, Jeanne' did some yummy potatoes, I made this salad that I absolutely love, and we finished it off with my chocolate bread pudding with white chocolate sauce.  I am going to have to keep breastfeeding until she's at least 10 just so I can continue to consume this many calories!
My Mom and Dad gave me an adorable outfit for Sarah Graves-
Her shirt says, "My Mom's Totally Awesome"!
I think the best gift of all is having that sweet little one to hold in my arms, smile a sweet smile for me, and drift off in my arms while I rock her.  Life is good.
I hope everyone who mothers had a wonderful day and knows how much they are appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!