Beauty Day

I will be the first to admit that Lucy at times is overlooked.  She gets fed and talked to, but her grooming is definitely not the same as it was before baby.  On Sunday Aaron got her into the shower (something she was not at all pleased to do) and later I took some time with her.  I used the furminator to remove a lot of shedding fur, trimmed her nails, and brushed her teeth (something she definitely hated).  If you have a furry pet and don't have a furminator, I highly recommend it because seeing that pile of fur come off is so gratifying!  The result is a puppy who smells good and looks beautiful!  She hates the process, but I know she enjoys the attention she gets when she is all spiffed up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable