Mother's Day Weekend

We started Mother's Day weekend off going to watch Olivia play baseball!

Charlie gave me a beautiful bouquet that he picked out!



This was also when the Northern Lights were on display throughout much of the South so we made a late night ride to Wedowee in hopes of seeing them. I don't think we could see them, but we did have beautiful views of the night sky. 

Olivia very sweetly picked out an Owala bottle for me since I didn't have one. So thoughtful!

Sissy picked out a beautiful towel for me while she was visiting Mount Vernon and she painted a card for me. 

Sissy also made this frame for Lovie using a laser cutting machine at school. The frame lists all the places they visited while in Jackson Hole!

Having given me his bouquet, Charlie also had a sweet card. 

After gifts and a fantastic steak lunch cooked by Aaron, Charlie decided it was warm enough for a swim!

So glad we could be together to celebrate all the love between us!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable