Homeward Bound

After months of planning and anticipation, our big adventure was coming to an end. 
We loaded our suitcases with Tato's, Hula Hoops, and Cadbury chocolate to bring our new found snack loves home!

My seat buddies! We laughed at the guys in front of us who were constantly waking the Asian woman in the aisle seat with their liquor purchases and subsequent restroom breaks and the guy behind us gave us a big chuckle when he asked his wife if she had another one of those rectal suppositories! 

After a short delay in D.C. due to serious lightning and fear our flight would be canceled, we were excited when they started boarding us on this plane, even if we had to walk outside in the rain to get on! I thought it could be my lucky day when the gate agent joyfully shouted, "Seat Change!" when she scanned my boarding pass, but just a correction as this was a different plan than we were originally scheduled on!

Lots of great memories and fun times bonding with my Irish geezers! Driving through small country roads with Charlie cracking us up making up names for a fake soap opera he would call the Gams and the Gwippas (he calls toes grippers :) ) while SG piles on the details of the soap will be some of the fond memories I carry with me!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable