Cookies, Rollercoasters, and Friends!



We started off our Saturday icing sugar cookies!


Not exactly Pinterest worthy, but so tasty and fun to make!

After lunch we headed to Six Flags for Holiday in the Park!
Charlie brought Harrison and we were joined by Sarah Graves' friend Elizabeth. 

After I took this picture we rode Goliath, I mistakenly put my phone in my jeans pocket rather than my zipped jacket pocket, and well, at the end of a fantastic ride, my phone was gone. Talk about feeling your stomach drop! I would have gone home to work on what to do but didnt want to ruin anyone else's good time!






We finished out a fun day riding rides, enjoying lights, and singing Christmas songs! 

When we got home, I went about reporting my phone lost to Six Flags and turning on lost phone with apple. As I looked at the last location of the phone, I could see it was still active giving me hope it survived the fll from the tall roller coaster, and its location was just outside the park near a service road! Aaron went the next morning and used find my phone to make it ping and found it just on the edge of the median! Another couple of feet and it would have been in the road! It sailed 50-60 feet through the air when it fell off the ride! It also survived a night outside in the rain, but it didn't have a scratch on it and works perfectly! I was so very thankful! On top of losing my phone, I had my driver's license and credit cards in it. So much gratitude for it being found!


Elizabeth and Harrison came home with us to spend the night. After getting showered and warmed up, the girls got to work making these adorable Grinch pancakes!

The boys were happy to help eat them!

Dressed for church, so why not do some indoor football!

The girls did some Barbie play.


God's Light sang for church too. Always a treat!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable