Family Date Tallulah Falls Gorge

 

We picked Sarah Graves up from camp and while we were in North Georgia we decided to visit Tallulah Falls Gorge. 
I'll admit, I was envisioning a family hike by a waterfall. I never imagined it would be a 2 mile walk going up and down 1,099 stairs! Talk about a thigh workout!





It was hot and humid, but we had a good time together! The kids were supportive in helping me not die as we came back up all 1,099 stairs!

I have wanted to visit a Chick Fil A Dwarf House for quite some time, but our schedule doesn't seem to line up to get to one when they are open. I was glad we finally made it!


Sis enjoyed the waffle with the CFA logo on it. Charlie and I really liked the sweet potatoes! 

These two were worn out and promptly fell asleep on the ride home!

I love that the kids have their fun, summer adventures, but I miss us all being together! Not sure I will like the chapter of life when they move out!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable