Disney Bound

I love waking up to head out on vacation! Everyone is eager to get going, good moods abound, and there is excitement in the air! We were worried Lucy might have to come with us when her vet's office was late opening for boarding. Luckily, it didn't slow us down by much. Lucy doesn't mind going, but we were a little sad to tell her goodbye. 
On the ride down we stopped off at Bucee's and new to us, Wa Wa (similar to QT(. The kids love a good snack stop, but they were mostly looking to get to Disney!
Woohoo! So exciting!

Yep, he was excited!

For our hotel, I chose the Port Orleans for the Tiana themed room. Sis loves Princess Tiana and I thought it would be fun to have that theme for my big girl who still loves princesses!

She loved the theme, just as I hoped!

Charlie was happy to be there and eager to get to the pool!

The pool did not disappoint! It was heated, had a water slide, and my favorite, a hot tub! A fun way to get our vacation going! We managed to get back a few times during our trip.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable