Mother's Day Love

My sweet family showed me a lot of love for Mother's Day!
Charlie's sweet teacher prepared a sweet set of videos and did a zoom call where each child showed off their love for their mom! Charlie showed just how well he knows me and my favorite things!


Ready for church with time for pictures of us dressed nice!

  1. I wanted to do something with the family and my main request was that I didn't have to plan the activity. First we went to Lovie and Pops' to spend a little time hanging out and giving gifts. 




Then, we headed out for our activity - playing putt putt!






Aaron and the kids had sweet cards, gifts, and Sarah Graves made me some cool artwork!

I love them all so much and felt that love reflected back in their thoughtfulness. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable