Trick-or-Treat!



Sarah Graves and I had fun making plans for a Halloween party before we went out trick-or-treating. We made the cake, pretzels in chocolate, punch, chips, and our usual hotdogs and chili.

We saw this idea on Pinterest (it's dangerous to let Sissy get on Pinterest) to fill a glove with water, freeze it, and put the giant ice cube shaped like a hand in the punch so it looks like a bloody hand. The glove is harder to get off than we expected, but the amputated fingers added to the gore!

My Super Girl is ready for trick-or-treat!

Livy wanted to show off how to fly like a superhero.

The excitement of his class party left Charlie a little irritable and I was worried he might not make it out for trick-or-treat. He didn't want to wear his Batman costume that he wore all day, so I pulled this one out and with a little work he was ready to head out!

Batman and Supergirl were joined by Robin and Wonder Woman for trick-or treating.

Then, Batgirl came along!

It's Batgirl and Cat Woman ready for trick-or-treat!





Olivia understood trick-or-treating immediately and was all in!

 Super Girl and Batman turned into zombies after trick-or-treating!

Pleased with her haul of candy!


Our attempts at a picture with Lovie and Pops! It's hard with all these crazies! I am so grateful to have all of them so close to us! They add so much to our lives.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit with Maw Maw Yvonne

Superkids!

Beach Trip!