Disney Bound!

The Caldwell/Bourgeois clan is headed to Disney in mid September!  I know, I know that is 6 months away!  However, this trip requires advanced planning.  I feel like I am getting a PhD in Disney right now.  
Disney knows how to build the excitement with the mailings and emails, too!  Our hotel is reserved along with the dining plan and park tickets.  There was a lot of deliberation as I made dining reservations.  We were able to plan breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table, princess breakfast at Akershus in Epcot, and Chef Mickey's in our hotel!  The Cinderella one can be tough to get, so I was really excited for that one.  Princesses are our primary focus this trip, so we looked for ways to work in visits with them!
Next up will be scheduling Fast Passes and ordering Magic Bands!  Then, there is all the shopping to get them wardrobed for the trip!  I am having a ball researching and planning this one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable