My Partner

Sarah Graves had the sweetest conversations with me over this past week and I wanted to remember some of them.
She refers to me as her partner and her buddy, which I think is so precious.  I have often felt like she and I work together as a team; although, sometimes ones of the team members is a little grumpy about our teamwork!

While driving on our way to school:
SG: Momma, you bring Kate to babysitter while I at school?
Me: Sure, I'll drop Kate off.
SG: Momma, Kate got no diapers.  You run by the house and get she she diapers before you go to babysitter, okay?
Me: Uh, I'm not sure I'll have time to go back home before I bring her to the babysitter.  Maybe her babysitter has some diapers?
SG: Okay, you tell she babysitter she no want to such she bottle.
Me: I'll make sure to tell her.

After putting on some of her new "lipstick" that Santa brought her:
SG: Momma, you think me look pretty?
Me: The important thing is for you to feel pretty.  Do you feel pretty wearing your lipstick?
SG: Yes, It's just that I a little sad because Lovie went home and I no go with her.
Me: We did enjoy our time with Lovie and wish we could be with her every day.

She really is her own little person with so many thoughts and ideas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!