Sip'n See

Saturday we had a sip'n see to introduce Charlie to some of our friends.  Several of my colleagues at Home Depot came and several friends from church came by to meet our sweet guy.
Jeanne' and Mom helped me with most of the food and I completely forgot to take a picture of the table.  We kept it simple with some yummy mini cupcakes that Jeanne' and I made, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies made by Mom, and some darling chocolate dipped pretzels that Jeanne' made.
It was a nice time passing Charlie around to everyone.  He handled all of the attention like a pro!

 My colleague, Joe, holding Charlie
 My colleagues, Mary Ann, Algia, and Jennifer, loving on Charlie

 Our friends from church, Jennifer and Greg.  Sarah Graves was so excited to play with Greg!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!