Pediatrician Visit

Charlie went for another pediatrician check-up this week and he is doing awesome!  His weight is up to 9 pounds, 11 ounces (865h percentile), height is 21 3/4 inches (96th percentile), and head circumference is 14 1/2  (84th percentile).
I knew he has been eating like a champ, but I was still a little surprised that he had gained almost a pound in a week!  I was a little concerned that he doesn't poop as often as SG did or as often as I thought a breastfed baby does, but the doctor said some babies are very efficient with the breast milk and have little waste from it.  She said it is considered normal for them to go up to three days without a poop.  I guess every child really is different!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable