Spreading the News

I pretty quickly suspected I was pregnant this time, so we knew pretty early on.  We wanted to wait a while to share the news with everyone, but by Christmas we just couldn't resist telling our parents and sisters. 
On Christmas Eve we planned times to skype with Aaron's parents so they could watch Sarah Graves open her gifts and that seemed like the perfect time to share our news with them.  I made this sign for Sarah Graves to hold up and with only a little hesitation they caught on to the message.

Christmas Eve my parents and Jeanne' came over and I wanted to tell them in a memorable way, too.  So, I got them in front of the tree for a picture and instead of say, cheese; I told them to say, we're pregnant!  Mom got it immediately and Dad and Jeanne' caught on pretty quick. 

  Their faces don't look as surprised as I might have imagined, but I think they were still processing what I said!
As always, it's fun to share news about a new baby coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable