Belly Shot!

Okay so this picture is probably a bit of an exaggeration because Aaron took it at a funny angle looking up at me and my bottom half looks big and my head looks a little small.  That being said, my belly is definitely sticking out much more quickly than it did the first time. 
This pregnancy feels different.  With Sarah Graves I had no appetite in the beginning.  This time I have a few hours in the day when I feel a little nauseous and then by the afternoon I am starving.  I don't necessarily have a craving, but my stomach is just growling and I can't seem to eat often enough to keep it filled.  Just like the first time, I have little desire for sweets and they seem to not taste as good as I think they will.  Overall, I don't have anything to complain about and hope this second time goes as smooth as the first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable